A Disclaimer for Glorynewstvonline.com
Glorynewstvonline.com publishes political news, entertainment, relationships, business, sports, lifestyle technology, etc. The site consists of original, reported, and edited content. All reader posts and comments are moderated and edited to meet our editorial standards before they are published on the site. We do not necessarily share in the statements and opinions of our readers and contributing authors.
We do not guarantee that Glorynewstvonline.com will operate without any error or interruption. Even though we have put in place credible systems to protect and enhance the integrity of the site, we do not guarantee that the site is free of viruses or other harmful content. The use of information obtained from or through Glorynewstvonline.com is at your own risk.
Except otherwise provided under law, we are not in any way liable to you for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur while accessing, using, or receiving any information from, Glorynewstvonline.com.
Glorynewstvonline.com is a comprehensive online platform connecting and reaching mass audiences in Africa, Europe, the American regions, and the rest of the world. We cover a lot of niches such as political news, entertainment, relationships, business, sports, lifestyle technology, etc.
For information about becoming a content partner: [email protected]
Glorynewstvonline.com’s mission is to make it as easy as possible for readers to find out what’s happening in the domains in connection with Ghana. All content listed on Glorynewstvonline.com is sourced without payment to content partners and Glorynewstvonline.com takes no financial payments from our content partners for generating traffic.
Our editorial objective is to inform readers of relevant news and information. We also provide a forum for the advancement of industry causes. We are objective, fair, and honest in our industry coverage. Our mission is to offer information and ideas that interest and inform readers. We use a variety of resources to gather and report on the industries we cover. We encourage those who advertise on our sites to provide us with information to be used in news, but any inclusion of content on this site is determined by its editorial value, solely as determined by the editorial staff.
- Our editorial mandate is to inform our audience of news, information, and resources relevant to our chosen industries. We strive to be an unbiased source in that we publish only information that we believe to be relevant and important. Our foremost goal in reporting news is to be accurate, truthful, balanced, and fair to all parties.
- We welcome and value any and all reader feedback and criticism.
- Glorynewstvonline.com encourages readers and industry executives to contribute columns, commentaries, and blogs. Guidelines for these columns are that they focus on topics of interest to our readership; that they do not serve as an overtly promotional tool for a company or product; that they are not malicious and/or libelous; and that they are truthful.
- We are not responsible for the accuracy of the content or other resources provided by outside parties. Links are checked for accuracy at the time of publication, but we recognize that the Internet is a changing medium and these links may become invalid or change.
- Once a news item is published, we attempt to contact individuals featured or quoted in the story immediately after it appears on the site. If those individuals point out an error of fact, we will immediately correct the inaccuracy. We do not, as a matter of policy, change direct quotes or make other changes to accurate copy once published, unless, in our judgment, the change serves to improve the story.
- We will accurately label various types of content. Content that is provided by an industry source will be labeled to distinguish it from original and exclusive content produced and written by Glorynewstvonline.com’s editors and freelancers.
- We strive to meet the highest standards for accuracy and completeness. It is our policy to immediately correct any factual error as soon as we become aware of it and can verify it.
- Opinions expressed by bloggers are those of our valued contributors. We do not necessarily share or endorse those opinions.
- Factual errors should be reported to our editorial department, identifying the story and details of the error. We will immediately investigate any claim of inaccuracy.
The editor of Glorynewstvonline.com maintains editorial independence in day-to-day editorial decisions. The editor also maintains editorial independence for any of the views, comments, and opinions of others published on Glorynewstvonline.com.
Participation by relevant and interested government departments and agencies, regulatory and standards bodies, state-owned enterprises, institutes, industry associations, universities, consultants, readers, industry leaders, and experts, in the form of articles and other editorial submissions, shall be proactively encouraged.
Where a submission is controversial, Glorynewstvonline.com shall make reasonable efforts to ensure that relevant diverse views are solicited and fairly presented, and that right of reply is provided. Publication of articles, views, comments, opinions, and analyses shall not depend on any particular point of view or world view of the editor.
Discretion is vested in the editor to shorten an article for space and other reasons, and, if appropriate, this is normally done in conjunction with the author.
In addition, the discretion is vested in the editor in deciding whether or not to publish an article, editorial submission, or letter. Such a decision shall not be based on any particular point of view or world view of the editor. However, a decision not to publish an editorial submission may be because the editor considers it to be inappropriate to the target audience, dishonest, deliberately and maliciously misleading, having an improper hidden agenda, or because the editor considers that Glorynewstvonline.com is being used for improper purposes. Glorynewstvonline.com will also not publish ad-hominem attacks targeting individuals.
Glorynewstvonline.com doesn’t take payment for any referrals or lead generation. The editorial team works with many content partners to create a comprehensive database for Ghana’s News ecosystem. These partnerships are based on the shared benefit to both parties by publishing content on the site and generating meaningful visibility and traffic for our content partners.
Glorynewstvonline.com regularly receives content submission requests from writers, bloggers, PR agencies, etc. that wish to submit content for our publication. While the editorial team is always happy to be notified about the potentially interesting content we do not pay for content to be created, nor do we guarantee any submitted content will be published on the site.
Updated stories are added to the website daily. It is the editorial goal of Glorynewstvonline.com to be as inclusive and comprehensive as possible. Our editors work with customized editorial software and through daily engagement with content, partners to make sure featured content reflects the breadth and diversity of key newsworthy events taking place in the Global and Ghana’s ecosystem.
From time to time Glorynewstvonline.com may publish original content in the form of original reporting and interviews, but it is the policy of the site to not author original articles. This policy is in keeping with the site’s mission of amplifying the work being done by many authoritative sources across the world.
If you want to recommend a news article you feel would be relevant, you can email your suggestions to our editor at
Thanks for reading the disclaimer